It all started with one simple question. One day, third grade teacher Kyle Schwartz asked her students to complete the following sentence, I wish my teacher knew… The results astounded he and after posting her the responses online, the post went viral and a national movement was created.
From there, Kyle published the book simply titled, I Wish My Teacher Knew.
CBS This Morning
I Wish My Teacher Knew website
Kyle Schwartz Ted Talk
Kyle Schwartz DonorsChoose
- Impetus for I Wish My Teacher Knew movement
- Renaldo’s Deportation Story
- How to minimize anxiety for new students
- DonorsChoose for classroom and student
- Growth Mindset
- College Friday
- Humorous replies
- Frequencey of I Wish My Teacher Knew activity in the classroom
- Precautions in the classroom
- Story of James Stockdale, Vietnam POW